Education Bridge For Afghanistan (EBA)
Education Bridge for Afghanistan (EBA) is a non-profit organization established by a group of volunteer education activists in Afghanistan and around the world. EBA provides a practical, indigenous, online education platform for secondary-level students in Afghanistan, especially for girls who are currently excluded from school.
In collaboration with members of the Afghan diaspora, international philanthropists and women’s rights activists, we have launched a programme to provide free access to online school-level education for girls in Afghanistan.
View More information
To achieve equal access to quality education in Afghanistan by establishing an excellent education platform for students, teachers, schools, and institutions.
- Provide an online learning platform for students who are excluded from education, especially girls and women;
- Facilitate and widespread equal learning opportunities for Afghans, irrespective of where they live;
- Improve the quality of education by establishing an educational program based on international standards;
- Provide educational services in times of crisis;
- Build national and international partnerships for effective resource mobilization;
- Provide a platform for Afghan students to link with international opportunities, knowledge resources, and further education.
Personal Development Counselling and Training
Goal-setting, critical thinking, creativity, networking, time management, and effective communication are key important skills for...
EBA Online School
EBA’s Online School will provide excellent educational services in order to increase access to high quality education, in both stable and crisis situati
Empowering schools and teachers globally to educate children about the SDGs”. The Global Schools Program is an initiative led by the UN Sustainable
EBA’s team is well aware of the global job market’s trends and demands. Nowadays, most jobs require technical skills and competencies rather than...
EBA believes that ongoing professional development is a must for teachers. We firmly believe that good teachers not only teach others, but they are...
EBA believes that language proficiency is critical for all education, career and personal development. In addition, English proficiency is a key that...
The latest articles from Education Bridge For Afghanistan
Our lovely Moments in Education Bridge For Afghanistan